All Things ExfoliKate Intensive
Exfoliation is one of the best tricks to achieve a brighter, smoother complexion within minutes! Exfoliation does wonders for the skin by helping to remove dead skin cells and impurities which can clog your pores. Dull skin is transformed into a brighter, healthier looking complexion which helps blur imperfections and soften fine lines.
Exfolikate Intensive is a treatment mask, enzyme peel and a hydrator! It’s infused with Lactic Acid, Glycolic and Salicylic Acid to really work on deep cleaning and brightening the skin. Exfolikate Intensive is like no other exfoliator, it combines two types of exfoliation within 1 product!
- Manual Exfoliation in the form of Silica (biodegradable) working on dry surface texture.
- Lactic Acid gives a chemical exfoliation working on melting the ‘glue’ that holds dead skin cells in place, giving you an instantly radiant complexion. Fruit enzymes also work on pigmentation and uneven skin whilst giving a ‘glass glow’ feel to the skin.
How do you use Exfolikate Intensive?
- Apply a small pea sized amount onto damp skin and massage in a circular motion (avoiding eye area) until the skin goes completely green.
- Once you have massaged it in, leave it on the skin as a mask for up to 2 minutes. You may feel some tingling on the skin, this is the active ingredients working on removing the dead skin cells!
- After the 2 minutes or less gently wash off with water or remove with a damp flannel.
- Skin should be left feeling smooth, radiant and glowy!
- It is normal to experience slight redness or flushing after removing the treatment. It contains Cinnamon to increase blood circulation which helps to stimulate collagen production.
Top Tips for using Exfolikate Intensive for sensitive / blemish prone skin.
- Leave on the skin 20 seconds-2 minutes! If you are sensitive or have irritated skin, you might find it more comforting to slowly build your tolerance up with this treatment.
- Try mixing your favourite cleanser with Exfolikate Intensive before application. We would recommend using Goats Milk Cleanser because of its hydrating and soothing qualities.
- If you suffer from blemishes, try and paste on the areas rather than massaging in a circular motion. This will be gentler for the blemishes if they are open or active.
- Exfolikate in the shower! This is a great if you’re short on time or are looking for a quick fix in the morning.