Liquid ExfoliKate® Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment
Nightly Liquid Facial Exfoliator
Powered by 10% AHAs & fruit enzymes, this nightly leave-on treatment gently exfoliates, dissolving dead skin cell buildup that can interfere with optimal absorption of your skincare routine. You’ll see smoother texture & minimized pores.
A clinic-inspired leave-on exfoliating treatment gentle enough for daily use.
Liquid ExfoliKate® is clinically tested safe for sensitive skin and improves the look of pores while smoothing skin texture and evening skin tone for radiant, younger-looking skin.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
Apply nightly after cleansing.
Saturate a cotton round, then pat onto face, décolleté, and tops of hands, avoiding the eye area. Allow Liquid ExfoliKate® to absorb, then follow with your favourite moisturizer. Precautions. This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Please be mindful that Kate Somerville is a clinical brand and we pride ourselves on real results. While we infuse our active ingredients with vitamins and botanicals for minimal downtime, if you haven’t used a particular ingredient at a clinically proven level before, we recommend you always patch test first. (Apply to a small area of the skin).
"Liquid ExfoliKate® is great as a toner and won’t strip the skin. You can also apply to the tops of hands to help diminish signs of aging."
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- Can I use Liquid ExfoliKate® before +Retinol Vitamin C Serum?
- Yes! Retinol, Vitamin C and AHAs are the perfect combination for a brighter, more even overall skin tone. Liquid ExfoliKate® and +Retinol Vitamin C Power Serum work well together to make your skin glow.
- Can you use Liquid ExfoliKate® with Retinol products?
- Yes! You can use Liquid ExfoliKate® with Retinol products. Retinol alongside AHAs helps to brighten and even skin tone for an overall more youthful and glowing appearance. They are an excellent duo. However, we do not recommend using Liquid ExfoliKate® with Retasphere® Micro Peel together. This combination may overload your skin with exfoliating acids.
- Is this a toner?
- Liquid ExfoliKate® would best be described as an exfoliating toner solution.
- Can Liquid ExfoliKate® be used every night? If so, can it be used the same 1-2 days that I use ExfoliKate® Treatment?
- Yes, Liquid ExfoliKate® is safe for nightly usage. However, on days where you use ExfoliKate® Intensive, we do not recommend using Liquid ExfoliKate® as they might over-exfoliate and irritate your skin.
- When using this product, would you apply serum after and then moisturizer?
- Yes, think of Liquid ExfoliKate® as an exfoliating toner solution. Liquid ExfoliKate® clears away any dead skin from the surface, oil and dirt allowing your serums and moisturizers to better absorb. For best results, apply Liquid ExfoliKate®, then your serum and then your moisturizer.
- Is this product good for dry skin?
- This product is appropriate for dry skin types. We recommend following with a moisturizer after Liquid ExfoliKate® absorbs into the skin. If your skin is very dry, you might consider applying one of our heavier moisturizers such as DeliKate® Recovery Cream.